I've noticed that everyone these days have a blog, so now we do too. Nothing fancy at this point.
All's well in the Skelton household. High school softball is starting up for Ashley. Tryouts were yesterday and today. School starts on the 13th for both girls with Orientation on the 11th. I'm on the Home and School Board at the high school so that will give me the opportunity to meet a lot of Pius families rather quickly. Both girls seem ready to go back to school. Hard to believe isn't it? They've had a very relaxing summer and have enjoyed going to Key West and Orlando in June and then to the beach in Hilton Head, SC this past weekend. Poor Jeff stayed behind to watch the dogs and catch up on work. We took one of Ashley's friends with us.
It's hot here as it is for everyone, I suppose. We haven't used our new porch lately except for reading the paper in the morning. We're still waiting for a sofa and two chairs and ottoman to be delivered. Maybe then we'll finally be able to take some naps out there in the cool (wishful) evening breezes.
I'll do my best to get some pictures up!
Julie
No comments:
Post a Comment