Hey everyone! As you know, its Ashley. I am now a freshman at my dream high school ST PIUS X!!! I'm so relieved that I have moved on from elementary/middle school. I'm currently on Pius's JV softball team. I am planning on playing church league high school basketball since Pius basketball started during softball. I am trying to balance school work and sports. I have made alot of new friends, from freshmen to seniors. This picture is me and my best friend, Katie. Unfortunately, she goes to our rival school, Marist. This picture was taken at the Marist-Pius football game. The pep rally before the game was amazing! That night stadium was packed! Mom worked the sno-cone machine while Dad and Reagan watched half of the game in the stands before leaving. The concession stand made almost $13,000 that night!! All us Pius Golden Lions went all out for the game, including body and face paint. The Golden Lions wore blue while the War Eagles wore white. Being the angel that she is, Katie went neutral for the game. In the end, Pius beat Marist 21-10!! At Pius, that is the best way to start your high school career.
I really miss my cousins! I really wanted to visit last summer but unfortunately we couldn't. =( Hopefully, we will have the chance this coming summer!
~Ashley
2 comments:
Post a Comment